Friday, April 23, 2010

Meds for FatBoy

FatBoy has been eating his meds two days in a row. This part is easy as he comes to dinner everyday without fail and so there is always a way to get him to eat his meds. I will try to give him his SubQ fluids this evening. Only Cousin R and I would be there as we have not been able to contact the auntie. The auntie got her keys to her new house and has been cleaning it up I presume.

I gave him some renal kibble (which Megat eats and the rest of the amigos love) this morning when I saw him walking in the void deck. He could eat the kibble quite comfortably but I was not able to stay with him to see if he had eaten all of it.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:20 AM

    San, you are #1 cat angel. It may be good for cat to have Sub-Q at vet clinic for the first few times & cat knows what to expect. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:44 AM

    Good to see some progress being made. Keeping fingers crossed Fatboy may get better.

    ReplyDelete