Saturday, April 10, 2010

Quietly Saturday

Introducing the usual suspects...
Minah was minding her business under the big scratching post but as soon as she saw me, she started to complain very loudly that she was hungry. Of course this morning her early than usual breakfast was at 8.00 am. Usually she gets some kibble at about 6.30 am when I leave for work. But the boys were taking it easy as usual....
Megat's usual Saturday morning resting place. He would usually nudge me out of bed and very nonchalantly takes my place after the bed is made.
Bujang would sometimes find a seat on the coffee table so that everyone could see how handsome he is. Of course this must be true since so many people had asked me where I had bought him. They seem to think he is some exotic breed as he is much bigger than the local cats. They would also tell me that he is muscular and looks strong too. When I tell them he is a local cat, they seem surprised. So I guess Bujang has some cause for vanity.
Tanaka can always be found near his soft toy. I named the toy Rocket since that is part of Tanaka's own name and the toy seemed like a sidekick more than anything else.

Toro likes sitting here in the mornings to see the birds and feel the breeze. Our new curtains fall very neatly over the cat seat and all the kitties like this new hiding place. The curtains are translucent so they can see the room through them.

So there we are- the usual suspects on Saturday morning. Ms Akira told me she was not much of a morning person and refused to be photographed.

No comments:

Post a Comment