Monday, May 24, 2010

WildBunch on Sunday

Putih looking around even now...
Eating here is better as I can run off at any time...

Putih does not like eating in isolated or secluded areas anymore. When we bring her to her usual spot, behind one of the pillars, she would make us walk with her and feed her out in the open. In addition, it is no more any of us bringing her the food but she would only want to eat where she decides to stop, which could be in the middle of a pathway, the green grass or even near the playground. I think she is still suffering from PD paranoia, which is understandable.

Minah eating dinner slow and steady...

Terror Kitty on Sunday

I heard a kitty meowing loudly last evening and went in search of the noise and saw Terror Kitty walking about and meowing. I guess he is unsure if anyone can see him or is even giving him something to eat. He ate all the food that Putih had left (Putih only ate 1 mouthful), he groomed himself and then sat for a bit with me. Then he stood up, looked around and meowed some more. He did not want to eat anything else that I offered him though. When I wanted to leave, he decided to follow me and would take no advice. I had to reprimand him severely before he would stop following but I could still hear his meowing even as I walked away.

Tis reminded me of Megat when he was still living in the carpark. At dinner time, he would meow very loudly and long. I guessed that as he was very small and thin, he may have been ignored by many people and did not want to be ignored by people with food. His screams would be so loud that you could hear them from the block of flats. Of course even now he has not stopped meowing at dinner but would only stop once he got his food.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:43 PM

    Terror Kitty is trying Megat's method of getting into a good home.

    ReplyDelete