Thursday, May 13, 2010

CCG Meeting 01

My new name is PolkaDot thanks, although I would prefer a much more manly name...

The caregivers had a meeting last night and we got some issues resolved. The good thing was that we saw everyone (except T) who had been taking care of the community cats in the 4-block radius. It seemed that there were 4 of us and another 2 who had sterilised Polka Dot and Terror Kitty. So I think we are in good shape.

Our CC rep spoke to M and gave some tips on appropriate feeding practices and spoke to someone else who had been feeding Polka Dot outside of the flat. The person had promised not to do so again. We were confident that this would now stop. He also tried to speak to Bujang's watchers mommy but it seemed there was no one home but all was not lost and he would try to speak with the family again.

I left some Bach Remedy No 6 with M so she could put it in PolkaDot's food . We hope that this would contribute in some way to him becoming calmer and more steady. It seemed it would take about 3 months before his new-found status kicks in. Poor M was not looking forward to the intermittent squabbles at her doorstep.

M worried that PolkaDot, who was a BIG eater, may not get enough food and so I told her I would give her some of the Fussiecat Sardines and Chicken that I had bought for FatBoy who is now refusing to eat them. FatBoy now prefers the 85g salmon and chicken deal. I am just thankful that he would even eat something and since he has found a new lease of joy in eating, I feel that I should just continue to give him the salmon and chicken combo. Since now that I have no Wild Bunch kitty who likes the old Fussiecat and since PolkaDot seemed to enjoy it, it would be the best thing to do. I can't imagine all that Fussiecat going to waste or lying in wait for FatBoy to like it again!

The grey kitty also came to sit with us and PolkaDot joined us for a last minute chat about the issues affecting the kitties in this block. But we all left quite happy that for the time being some things were resolved.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:23 PM

    BIG eater + thin frame could mean worms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. be safe, kitties!!

    ReplyDelete