Sunday, May 09, 2010

FatBoy at dinner

FatBoy saw me with dinner and tried to persuade me to give him some :)
He ate quite a lot of food this evening. The first round was 1 80g can of salmon and chicken and then this plate of sardines and chicken for afters...





He saw me coming back from giving Putih her dinner and ran after me. I knew then that he was still hungry and told him he had to hurry as I did not want to get caught in the rain. I also told him the auntie would not be coming to see him anymore as she had to moved out at 1 pm earlier today. However she saw him yesterday and said her goodbyes I think. Nevertheless I was a little sad as FatBoy had lost his angel and the auntie had lost her favourite cat. I know he would wait for her every evening though but I hope he would not pine or her for long.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:43 PM

    It is not easy to tempt a kidney cat to kidney diet as it is restricted protein/low phosphorus. It is believed that long-term all-dry diet is a contributing factor in CRF in cats and we are adding more wet food to our cats. We give shredded home-cooked chicken & Solid Gold canned - though kidney cats get a lot less protein food.

    ReplyDelete