Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Inspection!

What is going on there?
Hmmm...smells strange...
I fink this is called err...no matter. It smells interesting...
Now let's see what else is happening on this floor...
Tanaka is worse than the health inspector when it comes to sniffing out the mossies....

I decided to bring Tanaka out for a short walk along the corridor yesterday after I brought Bujang home from his walk. Tanaka is an energetic young kitty and I have not been up to the mark with him. So he sleeps most times and then finds his own entertainment which can vary from harassing Ms Akira, chasing the boys all over the house and burrowing under the blankets.

When I carried him yesterday, he seems light as a feather unlike the rest of the boys. He seemed even lighter than Megat! I think its all that running. He is also a very light eater and prefers playing and sleeping to eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment