Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Litter Woes Resolved

Ok san. I will do as you say...

This morning I saw what I should see in his litter - the double p's. I was very pleased and praised him very loudly. So now I know he can use the recycled pellets although the smell is not much disguised. I would need to see if he had done the big p before I turn in every night as I do not think he appreciates being surrounded by that smell. He has become very finicky about his cleanliness and prefers everything fresh.

He was very upset the last time when Dr L had to give him an enema and we did not have time to allow the enema to work in the hospital. So he was very uncomfortable during the journey and screamed and complained the whole way home. When we got home, he had a warm bath and only then did he settle quietly.

No comments:

Post a Comment