Sunday, May 02, 2010

Sunday Walk

The pigeons rested on the grass, quite oblivious to Bujang. They knew that he was not interested in them but rather on eating grass...

Bujang saw some ants. He watched them for quite a while...
Of cos as usual, he was himself being watched...
I was glad to see this kitty at last. I was afraid the family may have abandoned him as the mother said to the auntie that she had too many cats- about 8! I had told her that she should not abandon her cats and I would help her sterilise them. I had also told her that she would have to pay a fine and maybe even go to jail if she abandoned any. I had also spoken to her daughter. But they did not take me up on it. She used to have another cat with a black marks on the nose. I have not seen him for a long time.

neither Cousin R, the auntie or myself had seen this cat roaming the neighborhood so I guess it doesn't not like the outdoors. The orange and white one is the rover!

The cats just followed Bujang's progress as he walked about and ate grass :)
Finally he decided to sit next to his favourite bicycle until it was time to go home...
I hope Bujang had a good time as he did not get to go out at all last week.

1 comment:

  1. So cute, the way the 2 cats were peeping at Bujang.

    ReplyDelete