Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wild Bunch Saturday

FatBoy ate his second dinner and then had to sit for a bit until he got some bits of it out from between his teeth - poor kitty!
He has put on a little bit of weight but still looks thin...
Minah and FatBoy eating companionably...
You can see Minah's very portly proportions here...
Terror Kitty did not look up the entire time he was eating 2.5 cans...
Dinner over and time for grooming...
Putih was not much interested in food...
She preferred jumping about and running very fast on the grass...

Saturday found the Wild Bunch safe and sound. They all had a good dinner with Fatboy eating 2 cans, Terror Kitty eating 2.5 cans and the girls just had 1/2 a can each. Minah also had some dry food as usual.

Terror Kitty was sitting on the staircase quietly and chomped down his food hungrily. After 2.5 cans, he decided enough was enough and jumped down to groom. Then he just sat and not a sound came from him throughout all this time. I was surprised but i guess he found out that the food would still appear even if he did not call for it. He didn't try to follow me home too which was a good thing. Terror Kitty is not strictly part of the Wild Bunch as he hangs out with the caregiver M but we feed him so he is our part time kitty.

FatBoy , as usual, elicited very kind responses from people and someone just called me to ask me if I had a cat. Since he was okay, I thanked the girl for calling me up to tell me about him. Thank goodness for kind people.

No comments:

Post a Comment