Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What is this?

I knew somefing was up when some men came to our house this afternoon.
I knew that I was the only one who would take this furry seriously so I did my furry best to sniff out ALL the corners fur san and my sisfur and bruffer. I know they do not appreciate me but I know my job!
Then I saw that we also have new places to sit. I tried one but I didn't like it yet...
I look a little silly in the bowl. I fink san needs to fink again...
I was too tired in the evening and since san boughted the new houses, she is giving away my sisfur's house, the one I always sleep on top of. Now I only have the cold floor...oooohhh..my cold bones!


Megat did not like his new house and told me again and again that he wanted out, but gently. Ms Akira did not like her house and told me off quite loudly and repeatedly, as was her wont. She got onto the 2nd tier but she was not certain how she was going to get down from the cage itself. She yelled and told me to carry her down, which I did but grandma was sure she would get used to it. I think so too.

The new cages are bigger and easier to clean. We are giving our old cages to Metta Cats :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:09 PM

    Are they stackable and you can wash each one separately? Pretty neat !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to both questions. The cages are actually 2 different ones. The bottom one is actually for a dog. The upper cage is a two-tier cat cage.

    ReplyDelete