Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Wild and Wilder Bunch Weekend

Fat Blackie of the Wilder Bunch eating dinner...
She is built like a tank!
Blackie and TK have a truce of sorts although an uneasy one...
Blackie was looking at 'her' house...to see if the human occupants were home...
She is a beautiful kitty and lives outside of M's flat. I don't know if M allows her inside at all. But at least she is safe from the vagaries of the void deck.
This little mynah came at my rings. I was calling for Minah but she didn't appear. I was surprised to see it and even more surprised when I saw that it was following me about.
Finally Minah came to claim her dinner...
Yes dear human. The birdie comes sometimes to share in my dinner kibble...

As I was giving Minah her kibble, I heard some clinks coming from her tin bowl. I turned round was was even more surprised to see a mynah (I don't know if it was the same one) steal some catfood. It flew off immediately and as I don't know if it would come back, I decided to clear up. This had certainly been a Sunday of surprises.

Putih now hangs out near the other end of the block. I was told because there were now more abandoned unsterilised cats around this block, that came out at night. So she did not feel safe in her old haunt.
She ate but continued to stare at something or someone...
It was Blackie keeping an eye out for this motorbike...She looked well suited with it too :)
TK was looking very well indeed. He had filled out and his fur was no longer patchy.
He is actually quite a handsome cat!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:01 PM

    Had a lorikeet that ate from the same bowl as the cat 30 yrs ago. Mynahs are intelligent birds but a bit quarrelsome at times. They are probably brighter than my blur sotong.

    ReplyDelete