Monday, January 03, 2011

Toro on Tuesday

Yes I always sit close to the window.. I like the breeze...
I like it....
People can't help themselves. I am just too adorable ;)

I have been giving Toro his new diet mixed with his old diet, both renal. He seems to like them both so I guess in the middle of the week we can change the diet to the urinary one alone. Ms Akira likes the new kibble and would finish her share of it very quickly. The pellets are smaller and seem lighter.

I think it would be ok for everyone to go one the same diet for the day as it is supposed to break crystals (struvite). At night whne they all get a snack Ms Akira and Megat can eat the usual renal diet but the 3 boys would have to continue with the new one since Toro might eat from their bowls too.

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure what Walthams put in their food but their renal food is quite irresistable to my gang as well. It is either the first or 2nd choice for all of them.

    ReplyDelete