Thursday, March 17, 2011

Finally

This kitty is the splitting image of our community cat who died of renal failure last August. Many residents had told us that they had seen FatBoy again, even Sister S. It was only last Sunday that I chanced on him sitting at FatBoy's void deck, eating some kibble left by another caregiver. It shocked me and then it struck me how similar the cats were to each other, down to the colour of his eyes and his tail. The only difference was the white patch on his toes of his feet.

He was fat, healthy and very confident. Just like FatBoy before he fell ill.

This is one of the last pictures I had of our FatBoy before I had to sequester him with R as he was very weak.

1 comment:

  1. Those white patches on his toes are pretty cute! We are crossing paws that this guy stays healthy!

    ReplyDelete