Saturday, April 23, 2011

Morning Walk

Bujang was yelling the whole morning and so I brought him downstairs at about nine-ish. He spent quite a happy time walking
and eating grass. The grass was long...



and looks juicy because of all the rain were had been having. I was glad for Bujang as he got to eat grass from the ground rather than wheatgrass from the supermarket. I was told that there are some places where they sell wheat grass in pots but I have not been able to find any.



Bujang looked quite longingly at the open space and spent some time ruminating if he should even venture out there...



Then he suddenly decided and went up the easy way. No stairs for him!

A moment of indecision. To go or to stay...



After half an hour, he decided that he had enough as there were more and more people walking about. I managed to persuade him to get into his carrier and was surprised that he actually agreed. He allowed me to clean his paws and then he decided a nap on the new blanket was a good reward for his morning walk :) The both of us had quite a good morning to be sure!

1 comment:

  1. Now that is a nice morning! Paws crossed that the grass stays down! ;-)

    ReplyDelete