Monday, May 02, 2011

May Day Clean Up

Totoro: I was not pleased san broughted me to the groomer yesterday. She was furry EVIL!
But I knew she would do whatever I said because she feels B_A_D about making me go to Felicia. So I made her groom me over and over and over and brush my fur again and again.


The day ended furry well as I got furry sleepy and the had agood nap.




Toro was a little tired and as soon as we got home from the groomer yesterday. He cleaned himself up, asked for many scritches as a reward for behaving very well and promtly fell asleep. he only woke up for dinner at about 6 and then slept again on the couch after that. He didn't even wake up when grandma tapped him on the head!


I made an appointment for Bujang for Monday. I warned Felicia that he was much heaveir at 7.3 kg and his nails were very long and sharp. Undaunted Felicia said that if she could not cut his nails, at least she could give him a bath. I said ok as Bujang has not been given a bath for about 2 years. I hoped thinsg would go well.

1 comment:

  1. I had a bath one time. And I hope I never ever have to have another. I had never had the experience and they treated me like a dog who was used to that. I never even got dried. Mom had to bring me home wet. I wouldn't permit her to dry me either. Mom promised never again. You are a GOOD furbaby!

    ReplyDelete