Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday in colour

Our miniature roost at night with the 3 boys and me :)



The 3 boys do not cramp me in bed thank goodness but they like sleeping in this fashion. Toro and Tanaka usually take turns on my blanket but Bujang would almost always sleep on the red bed. I bought the bed for Ms Akira but she hated it and so I thought the boys might like it and they did. But when Bujang decides to sleep on it, no one dares tell him to get off :)



I doodled abit this afternoon instead of grading scripts and decided to post this entry of our bedtime. The boys are very good about sleeping on the blankets and everyone would take their place after the Big BOSS.

5 comments:

  1. That's a great illustration!!! In our case, I sleep inside the bed and Sei-Chan on the bed and #1 has to make do!

    Purrs,
    Bibi-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a beautiful colour ilustration and you all look as though you fit realy well.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and such a good work of your mommy! I love seeing this. I would take that and put it in a frame and save it. It's adorable.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:40 AM

    What a cute drawing !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Auntie p3:17 PM

    I have only 1 cat, but she can really cramp my sleeping style.

    :-(

    ReplyDelete