Tuesday, June 14, 2011

All I want to do is ...

make my voice heard ....LOUDLY!

These last few days have been very strange for the house and Megat. He has been up in arms with Toro (because Toro is the scaredy cat) and he also has been calling out. He never calls out when he is by himself but lately we had heard him calling out when he is alone in the bedroom, the kitchen and sometimes even in the living room.

Just now, after his sang hwang, I thought he would go to poo in the litter but he peed instead- easily. Then when he called out loudly enough for us to hear him in the living room, I rushed to the bedroom and saw him in the bathroom. I thought "Oh MY! UTI!!" but he very quickly came out again as he saw Tanaka rushing in. I looked in the litter and saw some urine (but it could have been any one of the amigos). As I was trying to decide what I should do if there was an emergency, he jumped back into the litter and started to poo, quite easily. So no problems there! WHEW!

But after 10 minutes he called out again and I saw him trying to corner Toro and saw reprimanded him and put him on time-out! I would like to think that the rambo meds that Dr L gave him was the cause of all this - the laurabolin for his appetite. It always makes him a little more vocal and aggressive. I only hope he is not calling out because of any other thing.

I know when Ms Akira calls, it is for me to carry her on my shoulders and walk about the house or she wants to be on my lap. When Bujang calls, it is time to take a walk, put more food in his bowl or to clean up the mess he made (usually when he vomits), when Toro calls, it is to rescue him from Megat, to brush his coat or to wake up from bed and when Tanaka calls, it is usually only him telling me how much he hates the ride to the vet. When Megat calls , I really don't know why.

1 comment:

  1. It is SO hard when we can't make our humans know what we need or want..and so hard fr our humans not to know.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete