Friday, June 03, 2011

Another walk this morning? Hurrah!

The morning was very quiet. san and I went down about 9.30 before she had to be at work. We usually have no one downstairs at this time. We met a small woofie but his owner walked him away quickly as I guess he did not want me to get spooked. san told me I was much bigger than the woofie though. WROARR!!
I thought it was time to look at another scratching post.
This was another BIG tree. It is the tree closet to us in the 1st picture. The tree I used yesterday was the on eon the far right. I must say it was good to have a choice.
I also decided to take a long walk at the void deck.
I do not know why this birdie was making a lot of noise when I was under the tree. SQUARKK!!! he said. There were no birds and I am a peace-loving kitty. I did not chase any birdies this morning.
So I sat quietly in case he decided to attack me! Then when he was quiet, san told me we had to go home. I said ok. I think if I behaved well and do not scratch san when she puts me back into the carrier, I might get to walk again tomorrow. I hope so. I think I behaved very well this morning.

1 comment: