Saturday, June 04, 2011

Indeed we did!

san and I went down in the morning. Ok so it was about 1045 but still quite early here. There was no one about and san told me she was worried that it might rain. But as we were already downstairs, san decided to let me walk. It was rather dark and we could feel the breeze that carried raindrops. But I got to eat some grass and then it started to rain! I told san that 5 minutes downstairs was better than no minutes :)
When we got up to our flatt, san took a picture of the rain...
It was a good 5 minutes anyway.

3 comments:

  1. You look so sweet and hapoy walking there. I wish mommy would let ME out but she never will and I am 13 years old. Not likely to let mom put a harness on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bujang, we are so envious of your rain! It is parched here and the countryside is turning brown because we have had no rain for so long. Could you please send some?

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad you got to go outside before the rain came. It would not be fun to be rained on.

    ReplyDelete