Friday, June 10, 2011

Its not all that you think Bujang!

I know...I was outside once and now I am inside and LOVING it!

I do not know why Bujang always wants to go outside. He makes a lot of noise MRAORRR....when he want to go out. I didn't like the outside when I was there and decided to come home with san. san used to feed me in the very dark and damp carpark and she used to be scared of the cockroaches that used to eat my food! But I was used to it but I am very glad to be rid of them and now I do not ever want to be outside. I now only like looking at the outside from inside our house. Hrumphhhhh!! This Bujang is very silly I think.

3 comments:

  1. There speaks the voice of experience. You are wise, Megat!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree entirely. Out is scary! All the good things are In, like foods and beds and chin scratches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:46 AM

    You are sooo very right Megat. I used to live "out" in Simei and lost a hind leg. I love being "in" & i don't poke my head out of the door.

    ReplyDelete