Sunday, June 19, 2011

Some thoughts on change...

This was his picture June 2009, when I decided to set up his lymphoma blog

I am thinking of making some adjustments to his meds. His kidney and liver are healthy and his lymphoma is in remission. I was thinking that he need not take so much medication anymore- every day 5 days a week. I thought I might give him his suppository (which he hates) 4 times a week plus his sang hwang liquid extract. These are the necessary meds to help him be clear of his lymphoma. Of cos his meds for his respiratory condition will be given on the same days. He would get more rest days. 4 out of 7 days for meds is not too drastic. I am at present giving him 5 days of meds with 4 days of suppository.

I am still thinking about this though. I might not go though with it as in my heart of hearts I am a scaredy-cat and am afraid that with fewer days, his lymphoma might come back!

PS: I have decided to take the plunge and will begin this week. I think it best to do this for about 2 weeks to see how he reacts to it and take it from there.
(note entered 21/6)

No comments:

Post a Comment