Friday, June 10, 2011

We're taking a break...out!

The house was very quiet today as san went out with Cousin R to buy new blouses for grandma. Grandma is going to the human V_E_T for some physio and san said grandma could do with new clothes to wear. I don't like clothes. san boughted me only one for my 1st birthday and I told her "thank you but no thanks." Then san came home and had a nap. I tried to persuade her to go out but she had to bring grandma for her daily walks to strengthen grandma's legs.

What about my daily walk san? Since san did not have time, I decided to wait at the door and when san broughted grandma home, I decided to take a walk BY MYSELF! san was not pleased and immediately carried me home. I was not pleased and told san very loudly that if she didn't walk me tomorrow, I am going to pack my bags and leave!

1 comment:

  1. mylittlebuddies9:21 AM

    Haha! Bujang, if you pack your bags and leave, you will definitely regret your choice later! Believe me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete