Friday, July 22, 2011

TGIF

Today I stood guard. I told san that as long as I am around, no one would dare come disturb us...especially noisy and frightening kids coming home from school...
Then I examined some strange things around my neighborhood. san told me this bicycle was going nowhere. I told her that I was more interested in the green string but san didn't allow me to play with it. "DANGEROUS!" she said.
Then we saw this strange wheelbarrow. It has a white shovel in it and a little clay pot. We stayed for a while here but we couldn't think of anything so...
I broughted san to my favourite place...I like sitting here watching the neighbourhood....
By 7 at dark time, we went home and I had some rest. I was very tired but I was glad we went for a walk..! Oh yeah...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Bujang, you sure saw a lot of neat things during your walk! We can see how so much excitement would tire you out, so have a nice nap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and interesting walk! You were a great protector AND investigator, Bujang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many interesting things to discover and investigate on your walk today!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete