Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Walking...

Don't kid me san!
Really? Ok let me settle ONE thing first...

a loooooong drink...


lalalalala....


I hope san will be able to keep up with this new arrangement - a walk 5 days for the week and maybe along the corridor one day during the weekend. san says this is because I have been putting on weight as I have done no walking downstairs at all. Although I do play with my bruffers, san thinks I need more time exercising. Hmmm...I am up for that if san is able to keep up with this resolution. We shall see....

3 comments:

  1. mylittlebuddies2:13 PM

    Bujang needs to lose weight? Then you better go running in the field! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great resolution!Have fun, Bujang1

    Purrs,
    The (four) Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you look adorable! mommy wishes she had trained me to a harness! too late now. i would eat her for dinner!

    ReplyDelete