Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday in the park

Finally after a whole year, I brought Bujang back to this park. he started walking really when he was in this park 5 or 6 years ago but I stopped bringing him year a couple of years ago as it became very noisy with young people and boys playing soccer. Once or twice we nearly got hit by a soccer ball and once by a cricket ball! It was far too dangerous for us.
But I know he like sit here as it is far more interesting with may paths to explore.
And many places to sit under...
Here he met his favourite ixora bush again and he spent some time smelling each and every clump of ixora flowers.
A kind of bird's eye view. It There was no one but us this afternoon. The Town Council had also built a tall enclosure surrounding the play area - some kind of ball court but I think they had locked it up. So no one can play at the court anymore which is a pity as there is hardly any public space in Singapore that people can use for recreation. I think if you want to use the space you may have to get a permit! Although I think its a pity, I am grateful at the same time cos a soccer ball can really hurt someone or someone's cat!
Another bush that he explored. I think he is figuring out just how many cats (or dogs) visit this space.
Bujang in hiding :)
When we came home, he was very relaxed and happy and sat quietly.

Bujang had a good time here. I first thought I should stop him but then he wa shaving such agood time I decided to let him just do it!

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing him in the park! I love that he is on a leash and has a harness too. I wish my mom would have thought of those back when I was young and could have gotten used to it..we could also be having a wonderful time like that.

    The pile of crunchies you are in make good tiny scritches, don't they Bujang?
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! We bet Bujang sleeps like a LOG tonight...such an interesting walk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad you had such a good time, Bujang! It's fun to revisit places!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete