Saturday, October 29, 2011

I have a complaint!

Toro: You may think that I live the good life but..
san: You do live a good life!
Toro: NO! I wanna complain about the black cat Megat. He bullies me all the time! Now I have a bald patch on my back! I think he should go back to the dark place!
san: You don't mean it. It was a very bad place!
Toro: Well..maybe for short while then he can come back. He needs a lesson in respect!
san: Ok. We'll discuss it.
Toro: Hmmm.. I dun think that will work san. You are very gullible. I am writing to the Town Council! They take all complaints very seriously!
san: Not from cats Toro, only from people.
Toro: Hrumphh! Then its not fair!
Megat: I can't help it. He is very goofy and takes up alot of space with his Big fur! And he is a scaredy cat. I can't help it!
san: !!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I understand the torment. Monkee and Nermle constantly go after me for no reason whatsoever. I wish we had a dark place to send them to for a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megat, we understand. Sometimes you meet someone you just have to wind up. But try to be nice to Toro once in a while, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brothers!

    Would you like to come over and hang out with us for a while, Toro-Chan?

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete