Sunday, November 13, 2011

Easy Peasy Sunday and a bowl of noodles

Yup. We have not seen the light of day for ages. The rains came and drowned all my hopes for evening walkies. Hrumphhh! Even today! san said that since we are in the Equator, November and December are the rainy seasons. I told san I was not interested in a geography lesson - only walkies!
The only good thing was that the sun shone for a short time in the morning and Tanaka had a chance to sit under it. Since he took the best seat, I did not get any of the sun then!

But we thought we should leave you with a Sleepy Sunday pikshur that san took this evening of me sleeping :) and san did have a nice time in the early afternoon as she had Thai glass noodles for lunch.

But I didn't get any walkies for the whole week and san was a little busy with work. But she said she would try to see if we could go out next week. I am furry...errr...very hopeful about that :)

Add Image

6 comments:

  1. We understand that you want walkies but I understand why you couldn't go out. I mean, who wants to go out in the rain? It's better to stay inside where it's nice and dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love for you to have your walkies but living on the equator has it's good parts and the parts like incessant rain that are the not so good parts.

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bujang, we are crossing all our paws that the weather will be dry and you can enjoy some walkies in the park next week.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you guys get to go out? I nefer get out, so I just hang out inside with Mom. I do hope the rain stops so you can go fur walkies.
    Mom says your Mom's food sure looks good.
    xoxo Kassey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to go out and explore in the morning, so I understand about feeling deprived! San should provide you with an umbrella and rainboots!
    Well, maybe not...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops, that was from me, The Baby! XX

    ReplyDelete