Friday, December 09, 2011

TGIF

We are just lazing about as usual on Friday afternoon now that _all_ of us are home. Life is quiet, which is the way we like it. But this morning san was busy taking our pikshurs. We had had 4 days of no pikshurs and the sudden fury of it all exahusted us, as you can see from this pikshur!
Totoro: This morning I had to take _all_ my medicines! In the morning! It was a painful time but then san gave me a treat which made it all ok :) So I posed for this pikshur.
Huh? There was a treat? Why didn't I get any?
That is because you were not taking any medicine Bujang! I got a treat as I allowed san to clean me up. I do this every morning for the treat. Surely you didn't think I did it for the fun of it?
I don't like treats! san usually give treats when she wants us to do somefing funny - like take medicine, wipe our fur, clean our ears, brush us. Phooey! I dun like any offur that!
I get treats every night when its time fur bed :) I dun have to do anything - just sit on her lap all day :)

1 comment:

  1. We always love seeing pictures of you guys. TGIF, indeed!

    ReplyDelete