Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday is for Totoro

I'm glad today is MY day for blogging. I told san that since its Thursday, I should be the only one out here in the blog. It's about time.
san boughted us a new tunnel from IKEA. It is actually a tunnel for little kids. san told us that we are her little kids so we should have the tunnel since all our tunnels are torn. Its quite strong and rolls about nicely. I do not like racing through the tunnel unlike a certain orange cat, who you can see waiting at the corner!
I like sitting in it. It gives me a green glow. I feel protected and I know no one would disturb me here, although sometimes san shifts the tunnel without knowing I am in there and then she gets a fright. Hahaha....
I can also lie about in it by myself.
But of course nothing beats sitting by an open window. This is usually the bestest thing!

2 comments:

  1. Well, Toro-Chan, we think it is excellent that you have your own day on the blog!

    That's a cool tunnel! We got a new tunnel as part of our Secret Paws and #1 has promised to open it up for us soon!

    Purrs.
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great post, Totoro! We argree ... there's not much better than relaxing by an open window! :)

    ReplyDelete