Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year

This morning I looked out the window to see the first day of 2012. san said we are now in a totally new year but I don't see any difference. But I remembered I wanted to be kind to everyone and so this morning I started my resolution.
I was kind to Megat even though he bullies me when he can. I just sat behind him and watched over him. I fink I was furry good this morning.
San asked me what my resolution was. I thought I should ask my bruffer Bujang for advice.
But he was napping! That was no good to me so I told san...
I fink I need time to think about this. How about giving me 364 more days san?
(I do not want to have to make any cos I planned many shenanigans for 2012..hehe)

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Here's to a reasonably healthy and Happy 2012--remember to take joy in the everyday things. Like being naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Dear Friends! We wish for all of you good health, good times and lots of treats!

    Purrs,
    The Chans (plus the rest of the Gang!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a Happy New Year.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete