Saturday, January 14, 2012

Oops on Saturday!

Bujang and I were minding our own business when I suddenly felt a sudden whoosh close to my ear. I looked up and saw a crow from the corner of my eye! Then I followed his flight and saw him alighting on one of the branches of this tree.

I saw him twisting a small branch and letting it fall right next to us WOAH!!!
This branch fell right next to Bujang, who continued to be unconcerned. He just looked up a little and continued munching on grass. I looked up at the crow and saw why it ws trying to chase us off!


There were 2 nests on the top branches of the tree and 2 crows! I guess it was doing its best to keep them safe!
So I persuaded Bujang to walk and of course he preferred to lay on some crunching dry leaves in the drain!! Ms Akira should have warned us about this yesterday :)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:01 PM

    I had the same experience with a crow brushing past my shoulder while out walking my dog. The crow did not like people walking close to the baby crows in the nest nearby. 1-2 other people got the brush-off while jogging. "Your" crow was smarter; it threw branches as well.
    Bujang, tell the crow you have rights to the spot too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attacking crows!?! Where does this avian warfare end? We have to cope with the hummerbirds dive-bombing us here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow dive bombing crows is dangerous stuff. Stay safe because they will want to protect their nests.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch out for those crows. They can be a bit crazy when they are protecting their nests!

    ReplyDelete