Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tanaka Tuesday

We got our New Year present from san some days ago. It was a Woohoo! present. We got it the day after Toro went to hospital so san said it must be a reward fur all offur us. (We are thankful this present was sent to us and not sent back to fortypaws. san would have to write the post a furry ferocious letter then).

We were all furry excited! san opened it a little and let us sniff it!
I was not furry patient and tried to see what was inside!
Hmmm...what is this? Effurybuddy was curious...

A ham-mick! Finally we got ours!

My bruffer Bujang was the first one to get up on it. He was furry brave

The he decided to take a nap on it! I just waited fur a bit. I have to wait my time cos Bujang can be furry fierce!

Finally it was my turn. We really like our ham-mick! We sleep on it effuryday. san says she will keep the 2nd one safe and that we have to learn to take turns. Thank goodness my bruffer Toro does not like it furry much and Megat is afraid offur it. It seems my sisfur Akira just does not like the smell on it! Hahaha. More time fur me.

2 comments:

  1. We are beginning to think that we need to get #1 to order one of those for us! They look like a lot of fun.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting. Have a look at this link www.petsitting.com for your pet sitting needs.
    Dog sitting Chicago

    ReplyDelete