Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tanaka's How-To #07

Its THAT time again. san told me that I should be able to do this by myself but I told her that I have to figure out the sequence properly and therefore I need a secretary...and one with thumbs who is able to spell (errr...you know san, you are not furry good yet and need the practice...practise your spelling!)

The How-To today is about HOW a cat can help the human to put the sub-Q fluids in order and count them. My two bruffers need sub-Q effury week - 3 times fur Toro and now twice for Megat and so san would have to put the bags in the right bins! Hmmmm....


When san brings the bags home - 10 sodium chloride 0.9 for Toro and 5 Hartmaan's Solution for Megat, the human cashiers would put them in several bags. I try t help san sort them out. I look them over furry carefully and then I give san the tally. Like so...

Here I am sitting next to san and telling her what are in the bags and what she should do with them. This takes some time as san also has IV tubes that she needs to count and I need to verify.
Last Saturday, my sidekick Totoro was not about. He does not like being near the bags as he is afraid that san would pick him up and give him the injeksion! So Big Bruffer Bujang decided he would help me. I was furry glad as this is a BIG job!
Then I asked Bujang if all was in order and if he counted the bags properly. Bujang said I was furry good in my counting and effurything was fine. So san was able to keep effurything quickly. But we were so tired after counting and counting. I told Bujang he could get some rest.

Phew! No more!
Because I did my job well, I can sleep without a care. I was careful enough already and need to keep my brains cool! I fink I deserved it.

On another note, we are furry gald to receive this award yesterday. san was furry tardy and so I gave her strict instructions to make sure this is done.



We would like to thank the furry kind cats from Cats from WildCat Woods for forwarding us this lovely award. Liebster means favourite or beloved in German and we are furry happy to get this. We have to link back to the blog that gave this to us (yes san did this) and then give the award to 5 more blogs.

Dear catses from Wildcat Woods, san would be glad to do this but she finks efurryone in her list already has the award. So she is going to invite effuryone who loves anyone to get the award from here, even if they have just visited us once as love should be shared no matter how often or not often effuryone visits :)

Fanks you mightily for thinking offur us here :)

2 comments:

  1. You really are a very hard worker, Tanaka-Chan, and so well organised. Maybe I should come over and take some lessons from you. I would like to help #1 more too!

    Purrs,
    Bibi-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. First laundry duty and now this? Tanaka, however do you get it all done? You know you need at least 22 hours of sleep per day! Good job.

    ReplyDelete