Sunday, February 05, 2012

Sunny Sunday

Sunday morning began softly. san sat with me for some alone-time. I like being here in the mornings to see the birdies from the flat across. Then she showed me the new toy she bought for us. It was a pink butterfly.
It flew like the real thing...at least san told me so. I have never seen a butterfly outside , even at my window. But this was quite fun. san told me my bruffers also liked it...

Here Toro was trying to hynotise it. It didn't work very well.
So he pounced on it and caught it. He did better that time!
Tanaka also did very well (although I hate to say it!)

Here Tanaka was also trying to hynotise it. I think boys are not very smart! But the buterfly was getting very ragged already..hehe

Bujang was very good at playing catching the butterfly. He caught it very neatly.

The butterfly as you can see has lost some of its wings. san tried to look for the pieces but she could not find any. I told her its in our stomachs! But we didn't mind. san has two more and I think we would be having a 'flying' time these few weeks.

Note from san

I bought these butterflies from the same company http://www.mythreecats.com/ that sent me the package for the steel water fountain. They are called Butterflier Dancer Cat Toy :) I also managed to get my water fountain the second time round after many calls to the post office! But I had to change the motor for one that we can use. It was a matter of voltage. I could use a converter but it was unstable. I will put up some pics of that quite magificent water fountain but only Ms Akira and Toro had drunk from it :) The others were too afraid of the falling water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment