Saturday, February 25, 2012

Super Saturday

sniff...sniff...
sniffff...sniffff...hmmm



I thought before I go out to high tea, I should take Bujang downstairs for a walk. Nowadays the weather is very uncertain and sometimes it would rain quite suddenly in the evenings. Bujang spent quite bit of time sniffing the base of this tree and we went round and round. Maybe its because there is another community cat in the area - a very young one. I saw her once last week. She was quite thin though but at least she was sterilised.
Oh well....
Buajng seems very big compared to my foot :)



An aside:


san wants me, Bujang, to tell Katie's mom that she took many months to teach me to use the leash. She trained me when I was just 6 weeks old. I didn't like the grass the first time I put my foot on it, ok two feet at any one time. Now I like being outside and would tell san loudly when it is time to go out, like after dinner. Toro does not like the harness and Megat does not care to be outside. My sisfur Akira can walk very well but she is a little afraid. Only Tanaka is like me. We both like using the harness as we cn go outside. san bought us the walking jackets as we had tried several times to escapr from the harness though. san taught Toro when he came to live with us, at 1.5 years old. He was the slowest to learn. Akira learnt when he was about 7 months and Tanaka when he was about 2 months as san gotche dhim when he was just about 8 weeks old.

No comments:

Post a Comment