Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thotful Tuesday

Here I am waiting for san to bring in the medicines for my bruffers. I like watching them eat their medicines...as long as I don't have to eat any!

I am thinking of my Gotcha Day on Thursday. san and I will be having the same Gotcha Day. Maybe _this_time she would give me cake as well as treats!!

I like the sun rays on my skin. I can sit here all afternoon. Sometimes san asks me if I feel too hot as when she holds me for medicine, she always says, "Aiyah kitty! How can you sit here? You are so hot!" But cats like sunshine! I try to tell her but she always says the same thing. Sometimes san is very forgetful...worse than me!
I do not like the medicine san gives me. I know she would give me the medicine every time she comes in with Cousin R. I would run and hide in the cat tree hiding place. I was very clever this evening and managed to get away. I only had a little of it. The rest went to feed the curtains. But I must say that she did have some successes last week. So we are even in this.
san says the hair on my legs are not growing and that I should stop over - grooming myself. I will think about that! I make no promises.
I managed to persuade san to take me down this evening. We walked for about 45 minutes and I got bitten by a red ant. THAT was not very pleasant. Other than that it was a quiet time that I had with san.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fun Gotcha day on Fursday! Maybe not your mom's cake but a nice meaty one instead? I am black too and I soak up sun and get hot. Sometimes mom shades me from the sun after awhile by lowering the blinds a bit. Moms..they always worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love this post so full of great photos and thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. It would be very useful for newbie. visit www.petsitting.com for pet sitting needs.
    Pet sitter Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  4. We sure hope you have a great Gotcha Day! Sorry to hear you got bitten by a red ant. We hope it did not hurt to bad. :(

    ReplyDelete