Friday, April 06, 2012

Good Friday

Yes its a good Friday indeed as we have a long weekend. I sat here after san watered this new plant. san has forgotten what the name was but it seems that the plant would bring in good fortune with its sweet smelling flowers (if that ever happens but we are hopeful). For me, the good fortune is getting daily walks. san has been very good about taking me out for walks when it doesn't rain. I don't get walks during the weekend as I only like walking in the evenings and san has to go feed the downstairs kitties.
My sisfur Ms Akira was sitting here looking at Good Friday. at least i thought that was what she was doing but later I saw that she was looking at this...
the birds from across...
They sing a lot in the morning and so we always wake up to a bird choir!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pix of the cats, enjoyed your blog. thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete