Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday Notes

Saturday morning whiffles..hmmmm.....
 Just sitting wif san...


I decided to spend some time with Ms Akira in the morning. We usually don't get to spend time at this hour as I have to get to work. She is so much better now that she is on clomicalm and her fur is growing slowly but steadily. She of course is no better with Tanaka, growling threats at every turn but warnings are better than fights. She hardly sees anyone (cat or human alike) in her room and stays in here all afternoon. At the beginning of this year, I bought her a higher seat so she can sit by the window and see the goings-on and will later get her some flowering plants outside her window so some butterflies and birds can visit. We some times have very small birds outside chirping at the plants so if I put a feeder of some kind, I think they will visit for a longer time.

4 comments:

  1. Ms. Akira looks very happy and contented in those photos! She knows she is well loved!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that Ms. Akira is doing so much better! I love that picture of her on your lap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy the clomicalm is working! Ms. Akira looks the picture of contentedness on your lap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful girl and I am SO glad her furs are going in again. I remember how that was for her.

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete