Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday Snooze

This morning san said I can be the one who tells everyone what's what. (Notice I said 'everyone' like a real cat and not 'effuryone' like that silly orange fluff!).
The boys as usual are just lazing about outside. On Saturday or Sunday we have our door open in the morning as san is home. Usually when san goes to work grandma closes the door as sometimes there would be salesmen trying to get her to buy stuff. We don't like stuff unless it's cat stuff :)
Tanaka aka orange fluff wanted me to show him in a good light. He likes books to scratch at, not read. Only san reads books and sometimes she reads them aloud to us. This book case has books about other cats so Tanaka likes it a lot. (Actually he really just like sitting on this seat as it belongs to me as san has taken it out from my room).
san: Actually the seat belonged to Bujang when he was smaller. I bought the whole thing for him when he was six months old. Now Bujang is 7!
This morning Toro decided to sit at this window away from Saturday chaos. san has sent him to the groomer for his shave as the days are very hot.
Megat as usual is in his hammock. You can see the little tear at the right side. One of these days, it will be hammock no more. I wonder what Megat will do then? But today is not the day to think of such things. The weekend is here and I hope everyone will have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment