Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Tanaka Report

I would like to say that eversince san came home from Hanoi, she appreciates me more. She said she did not see many cats in Hanoi. Actually she saw only 2 in the 6 days that she was there. So I get to walk almost every afternoon along the corridor. Here I showed san what a good kitty  was.
I smelled the flowers and especially this little curry tree. san says when it grows bigger, we would have birds as birds like eating the curry pods for the seeds! Hmmm...bird pie! But I wanted to taste some of the yummy plants so I had to pretend that I was only melling them first. I had my eye on grandma's jasmine! So after the curry plant, I walked towards the jasmine...lalalalalala....
san was pleased to see me so appreciative offur our small garden. I continued to smell the jasmine. They do smell good though but I fink they will taste better.
 san decided to take my pikshur from the top. Oh!Oh!
..


..



..



..
YUM!
TANAKA!!!!!

1 comment: