Sunday, July 08, 2012

My new love

 This is for me. I am the only one who uses it all day and everyday. It has my name on it.
 When the man brought us our foods, san opened this up for us. It was love at first sight. xxxxx
 I immediately sat in it so no other kitties could. This one is MINE! It is our own cat couch!
 I can sit on it, lie on it, sleep on it and of course rest my chin on it! I can do anything that a human bean does on theirs!
Hmmm...maybe san could get us  a bigger one since I would lie to have all of my body and feet on it as well. Maybe I can persuade san to use her plastic money and the 'puter! Hmmmm..work to do on Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Well, we can certainly see why you love that scratcher ... it is pawsome! Good luck getting san to get you a bigger one. Hey, a kitteh can dream, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is clear how very much you love your new cat couch, Toro-Chan!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need another couch to glue to the first one and make a nest!

    ReplyDelete