Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Tanaka Report

It has been a long time since my last report. I am shure you want to know what I have been up to. I have nuffing to add to the 'talkies' but san says I have been a good boy. I have not chased the girl cat or chased megat all week but I am B.O.R.E.D! I have also not peed in front of the closet and I know san is pleased with me as I have been out for 3 days in a row. WHEE! In this pikshur, I am resting after my walk yesterday.
I have been doing many fings outside. san is growing somefing in a pot but I fink its dead as I have not seen anyfing growing in there.
 I have been eating some of grandma's plants. san tells me not to do it but I am a cool cat. Anyway I like greens. san is a little worried that I might get sick from eating bougainvillea leaves and I'm sure she would stop me soon but until then...
 Last Sunday I saw Bujang in the window. See? I was quite surprised and couldn't believe my eyes!
 I went nearer to investigate and then....
 WHAP! I jumped at him...
 But it was too difficult to stay on the ledge. But I had FUN!
 Then I decided to continue on my walk. It was quite relaxing.
 I didn't eat the neighbour's plants though. They were still furry small. I don't think they neighbour would allow it!
 I then walked up and down the stairs. It was furry good exercise.
I had a good time. san kept her promise to take me out when I am good. Maybe I should behave a lot more so I would get more walks. Hmmmmm....

3 comments:

  1. You are a very clever kitty, Tanaka-Chan! Good behavior gets you moments of F.U.N. when you are not bored!!!!!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanaka, you may be on to something there, our friend! Good behavior means you get to go outside? That sounds like a pretty good deal to us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're quite the adventurer aren't you Tanaka? You look wonderful in your harness.

    ReplyDelete