Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Walking outside

Bujang likes going downstairs to walk on the grass and chase pigeons. He always stops short of catching them
 He walks up to them nonchalantly...
 and he likes to watch them fly off. The pigeons oblige all the time :)
Tanaka does not like walking on grass. Nor does he like wide open spaces. The corridor is his favourite and whenever I show him the purple harness, he would race to the door and wait. Then after he has the harness on, he waits for me to put him outside for his walk :)
Totoro dislikes being outside and the last time that I had tried with him (last month), he tried to get into the house desperately. Although he told Fern (the aniamal communicator) that he would like to walk with me by his side, I think it will take some time yet.
Ultimately san...why don't you just bring me out everyday? I can take it!!

The only kitty who does not know how to use the harness is Megat. Ms Akira has her own colourful harness but she is an indoor cat at heart and does not walk outside at all.

2 comments:

  1. It's interesting how each kitty has a totally different idea of the outside. The trick is just to make sure that each gets what is needed!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree with the Chans. How fascinating that all of your kittehs' feelings about being outside are so varied (just like them!). :)

    ReplyDelete