Monday, October 15, 2012

Easy Peasy Sunday on Monday


Our Sunday went as usual. san told me she was glad and even though our bruffer Toro had gone to the bridge on a Sunday, we still had an Easy Peasy day. But as san's was busy with school work, she did not get a chance to post anything. I am also glad that she has given me this entry to write as I do not think I have ever written anything. However, ever since the Reiki, I am feeling much better and much more confident so I think I will do very well indeed. We begin with the morning ....

MORNING IN OUR HAUS

 
My sisfur Akira was hanging out with san in the bedroom. She is looking well and her fur is growing slowly but surely. She likes to walk around in here by herself. Btw san is asking for help from someone as far away as USA to help us to work on our team work. She just needs to make the appointment in the calendar. I will tell you more about it when it happens. We (or at least san is) looking forward to be more peaceful house for every one in it, especially Ms Akira.

 My other bruffers were just hanging out looking at birdies. I think Tanaka was trying hard to be like Bujang.


LATER IN THE AFTERNOON...
san brought Tanaka outside. He only walked for a short time these days. san said he was had a shock when he was looking out the window. Once some time ago, he saw some kids playing the fool along the corridor and so now he does not like going out for long.

 Bujang as usual inspected the bicycles. san said he simply loves these few with the broken wheels. I think he was trying to figure out the smells. I am sure the smells were different from home smells :)

 But Comot (ugly face), the upstairs and downstairs kitty followed him about still. Bujang was not pleased.

 He decided to sit it out and waited for Comot to leave. I asked san why his people gave him such a name. san said she does not know. Our names are not as rude for which I am glad.

AT NIGHT... 
zzzz....

AND NOT TO FORGET OUR BRUFFER...
Totoro...

1 comment:

  1. That is such a beautiful post, Megat. We think you are a very talented reporter. We loved to read al about your leisurely day, and looking at the photos. We really loved the last one...

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete