Sunday, October 21, 2012

Easy Peasy Sunday

I bought the amigos some carpet squares from  Daiso this afternoon to stick to the carboard boxes. Now that Megat is up on these steps, I think it would be safer if we have these squares as he could fall and hurt himself. Bujang sometimes take these steps very quickly when he is playing as well. I only saw them this afternoon at EP and bought several. I think Bujang likes them alot as he has been up here eversince I stuck them to the steps.
 It has been raining on and off the whole day and the amigos nap quite alot. This amigo curled himself into a tight ball to escape from the cold. Its Easy Peasy Sunday after all.
 Megat wasted no time getting into the picture when he saw me taking pics of a sleeping Tanaka :) He is looking very sprightly here :) but has been vomitting once or twice this week. It could be hairballs and so I will be giving him the laxative, as recoomended by Dr Ly, again.
Ms Akira as usual was quick to get onto my lap when I came into her room. If only she is as brave with the boys. I have seen some episodes from Jackson Galaxy and am thinking of trying a few of his suggestions.

We could not do Easy Peasy Sunday without our late kitty Totoro. This was taken in 2007, when he was still brave about being outside. It is 5 weeks since he went to the bridge, on a Sunday as well. Sleep tight Totoro.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone is looking great. We are crossing our paws that Megat's vomiting is just hairballs. We have episodes here too. We love Tanaka-chan's tight little ball! And we will of course never forget sweet Toro-Chan.

    #1 says she is quite envious about San shopping at Daiso! She loves that store and, of course, there aren't any in France.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. My crew loves their carpet squares too...a little traction is appreciated in an all-tile floor house.

    ReplyDelete