Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Twosome Tuesday

Yup. san and I took a short walk along our corridor. So that is two offur us. I do not much like walking here as there is nothing to see, not much anyway. san planted the flowers so we could have butterflies and birds and I am glad to report that we are seeing a few of the already :). But I told her that she should plant grass! Grass is what I want to eat.
The only interesting thing is now you can see three of us..which is better as now we have a Threesome Tuesday post :) My little sister, me and of course san. Ms Akira watched me from inside her room. I think she has a good view of all the colours along the corridor which makes it better for her. But still san, GRASS is the way to go I think. 

1 comment:

  1. We think that all those pots of flowers are beautiful, Bujang, but we can appreciate they are not grass. But we're sure it was still nice to walk out with San!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete