Wednesday, November 14, 2012

You can't stop me but you can try

 I case the joint to see who is at home. If it is grandma then I know I can do what I want. If it is san, then...
I will behave like the good boy that she finks I am. I fink I am furry smart. I look at my haus and then decide. Nuffing passes by my keen eyesight and nose and offur course my brain...hahaha. san knows I will do many fings to get what I want.
san thot she was furry clever and did this BUT I, Tanaka climbed the mesh.. 
and actually managed to put my head through the curtain gap!Then she took away the mesh but she didn't think I would throw myself onto the curtain. Once the flimsy tape fell, I was inside in a flash!
I must say san was better the next time. She put stronger velcro and removed the gaps! I was quite confused and tried to jump the gate but I have to say, it was not furry successful. But I threw myself on the curtain anyway - just to see :)
 Then on Tue we had a delivery. Actually san broughted it home. Bujang and I examined it carefully but we didn't know what it was. I cannot read the writing well and san did not tell us what it was.
 WHAT!?? I DON't BELIEVE SAN WOULD DO THIS!
..

..
..
..

..

..

..
A better version of the gate. I had inverted a second gate so Tanaka would not be able to come up with any more shenanigans! Thanks dell for the suggestion.
(I had posted this pic before but I think it serves a better purpose here)
I can't believe that san could be so devious. But I will think offur somefing. You can depend on me fur this.
san: Yup. I think you will try. That is why I love you so much as you keep me on my toes :)

4 comments:

  1. San, your cats' antics just crack me up everything I read your blog. Just one question though - do you have any trouble opening the 2nd baby gate to go into the room?

    Please continue to keep us avid readers posted, especially on Tanaka's shenanigans.

    Thanks,
    CK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:19 PM

    OMG when i saw the new door i laughed and laughed!!!!!! and tanaka's expression just made me laughed all over again. cat aunty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:21 PM

    PS: is that ginger chewy next to the ginger cat? cat aunty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tanaka-Chan! We couldn't stop ourselves from laughing and laughing when we saw what San had done. You are a very clever boy but San is clever too, right? We just LOVED all the photos of you because you're not just clever, you're CUTE!!!

    Purrs
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete