Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shenanigans!

san shud have thot much harder when she decided to keep my toy in this box! When she was on the phone, I went into the box to look fur it! Maybe I should be an Explorer or a PI! I have skills!
 I dug deep into the box. I can smell it! But it was underneath some of san's smelly books. I needed a plan.
So I asked san nicely if she could take the toy out fur me. san always says yes when I ask nicely. I chirp at her, not meow! THAT is the surprise attack - CHIRPING!
Since she already helped me to recover my toy, she decided to play! THAT, ladies and gentlemen is the power of the CHIRP.
 We played for bit. It was sneak and peek and pounce. Marvellous!
After that I rewarded san with a nice picture of me just hagning out on da couch! san did not think it was a shenanigan of mine. She thot I was furry cute. Ha!

2 comments:

  1. That last picture of you is magnificent, Tanaka-Chan! And you are right about chirping. I am the only Chan who knows how to chirp and #1 just melts when I do it!!!

    Purrs,
    Gen-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with that chirping, Tanaka! You got just what you wanted!

    ReplyDelete