Saturday, February 16, 2013

It's my way

Yesterday Bujang decided to explore a new path during his evening walk. As he had been meowing extra long and loud, I decided that we should try to walk on the grass eventhough it had rained earlier and there might be red ants in the grass. I think Bujang was getting restless just being indoors all day.

He decided to walk up a tiny hill (I really don't know what to call it) but the path was a little uphill and there was a hedge of ixora to separate the residential space from the road. He quite enjoyed this until he got a little too curious and put his head under some leaves. I heard a loud sneeze and had to run after him as he made his way quickly down and tried to comfort himself by swiping his nose several times with his paw. It worried me as I thought he was seriously bit by something but I think it might just be an ant that he surprised. I waited for a few minutes for him to decide if he was ok. Thank goodness after a few anxious moments Bujang decided he was alright and we continued the walk

I was glad that we went as he was so much happier after that and was quite relaxed at night. We played with the dragonfly as well and I think because of that we were able to get some sleep as he did not meow so loudly at night.









1 comment:

  1. Bujang clearly loves his outings and the opportunity to explore!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete