Friday, February 08, 2013

TGIF

and Happy Chinese New Year of the Snake...

san took my picture this morning as I was sitting at my favourite morning perch, near the window that overlooks the street and birds. Also the red being the colour of prosperity, is a good sign for all. Sometimes pigeons will visit me here as I am always very quiet. Maybe today, I would get a pigeon for tomorrow's Reunion dinner although I don't like pigeon. san says she will get me some nice fresh mackerel for dinner. That would be a nice Chinese New Year dinner for sure.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:50 AM

    Happy Holidays to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, Megat. We hope you enjoy that fresh mackerel!

    Happy Chinese New Year! may it be healthy and Prosperous for all!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are looking lovely.. Happy New Year Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete